Friday, December 12, 2014

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

After a long sabbatical and due to popular request, I've decided to pick up blogging again. I am sad that it's taken me so long as I've missed so much!!  Sienna wasn't even a year old on my last post and here we are - she is already 2 and super independent, talkative, and bursting with personality.  

Hudson started school this past February and is thriving.  He is probably more fluent in Mandarin than English, but given his speech troubles, it's somewhat difficult to tell.  He goes to therapy (in Chinese) once a week and is slowly improving. Devin and I are able to understand him (for the most part), but it's a different story with strangers - and for that reason, he virtually never speaks to anyone new.  Even so, he is coming out of his shell more and more and we are seeing new, funny, silly sides of his personality all the time. 

Sienna definitely brings out his silliness. She is still a wild child, loving our family dance parties and following her own beat in life.  She has found mom's makeup bag which she now goes through regularly and picks out all her own outfits. Never mind if it's the middle of winter and she wants a tank top!  She is confident and stubborn and sweet and girlie and filled with compassion, all in one adorable package. She makes us laugh every day and amazes us with her charm. 

The biggest news of the year, though, is also the smallest - our family is growing again!  Our latest surprise is due May 9 and we couldn't be more thrilled!  19 weeks today and all is going well. Since my first babies were born in Canada, this is the first time I've actually been able to see the baby. Here is our album thus far:
















No comments:

Post a Comment