Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Flower Market and H in school

Me and the kids went with my parents to the flower market one morning - it was my first time going and I was immediately taken by the beauty of it all!!!


I love orchids - they were my wedding flower...  As soon as we walked in, it was orchid heaven!


(Grandma's version of heaven)





Anyway, we painstakingly explored the market - which was quite tough with two babies, the tight pathways, and the ever-increasing crowds, but it was still great!





Then a huge thunderstorm rolled in in the afternoon.  I love thunderstorms - provided I am safely tucked in at home, which we thankfully were on this particular afternoon!



Few snaps of the girl....



Hudson continues to love school.  He is the first one on the mat every week and sit patiently waiting for class to start.  He picks a different number to sit on every time and takes his responsibility (for sitting precisely on the number) very seriously!



No time for conversation - class is going to start!



As an aside, he is always completely silent at school, listening intently, but never responding.  The other week, I sent him with Anny instead and the teacher said he talked the WHOLE time!!!  So bizarre, given that I am in a totally different room during his class....  So we are going to experiment again this week and have Anny take him and see what happens.  I hope it was just a fluke - I like taking him to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment