Monday, April 15, 2013

Daddy Returns, Bed Delivery, Sienna Crawls!

I was expecting Devin back at 5am - I thought I would be woken up by him. So when I woke up on my own this morning, I was filled with worries of plane crashes - I was afraid to check the time. Shortly after, I heard rumblings in the apartment (he actually got back at 7) and the kids started to stir at the same time. Hudson woke up to see Devin standing in the room and it completely freaked him out (he got quite scared!). Anyway, a rather bizarre start to the day!

Luckily it is stunning outside - sunshine for the first time in a week. We've been running errands and getting back to daily life.

Also very exciting, our new bed is being delivered and installed today!!!

Hudson took out his tools to help....



Starting to prep the room






Looking so smart in his khakis shorts & belt














Holding the headboard steady





Showing the guy where the screws go..


Checking his work to make sure it was done properly




Testing for sturdiness


Almost done






I love it!!!






And in more excitement, Sienna started "crawling" - more like hobbling, but moving forward! She was very excited with all the prep and vacuuming for the bed delivery. (She kept crawling towards me to try to eat the vacuum). I think she wanted to wait until Daddy got home so he could see.


What a great day!



Sienna also fond of the new bedding..

Already putting it to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment