Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mommy Day!

We are a house of illness and Anny is the latest victim.

I had planned to send Hudson to an art class this morning while I stayed behind to care for Sienna, but she miraculously had a great night sleep thanks to answered prayer and with Anny now fading fast, I decided to take him myself and leave the sick at home.

Hudson was in a GREAT mood this morning and even more so when he found out it was "mommy day" today and that we would be going on adventure just the two of us!!

Bussed to our destination, no problem, and H was super excited to play - so much so that he refused to do any of the craft, but we still had some special mommy-son time and I made some new friends. Parents place is proving to be a smashing success!





































No comments:

Post a Comment