Monday, April 8, 2013

Venturing out alone

Monday morning met up with a mom group at a playground. Huds had a ball - learned to go down the slide backwards, climb up to the third "story" of the jungle gym, and got to play with a cute little dog.









H woke up with these strange red marks on his face..












We got a bit lost and ended up walking almost the whole way home, so I was pretty exhausted by the time we got back.

Both kids went down for naps pretty easily and instead of crashing myself, I gathered the courage to venture out on my own - without Sienna - for the first time! I even took the bus!! Doesn't seem like a big deal, I know, but it was to me.

Didn't take any chances with my burned face..

Met with a group of moms and moms-to-be to discuss breastfeeding and other issues and made some new friends.

Both kids woke up shortly after I left, but neither one freaked out in my absence, so it gave me a boost of confidence to go out again solo soon!

Not only that, but they made pancakes while I was away


   Anny said H kept tasting the batter when she wasn't looking!




 This was H in time out for being crazy while I was away..


All that was left when I got home ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment