Friday, June 7, 2013

H photo shoot #2

I didn't think Hudson would enjoy modeling (given his shyness and the difficulty I have dressing him at home!!), so he only had 2 jobs this "season".

Turns out, I was totally wrong and completely underestimated him.

He actually quite enjoyed it (and dare I say, he is amazing... ;)



He was excited to sit in the tall stool awaiting hair and makeup (just some blush for rosy cheeks)




This time around it was a super simple set - no boxes to stand on and poses to do like the Elle shoot - much better!!


Just stand there and look cute, ok?  You don't even have to smile!!


Outfit changes



Stealing Sienna's baby crackers....



Always so cutie pie in hats!



Have to admit, I wasn't feeling the fashion sense on this one, but who am I to judge....


They had some fun props for him to take pictures with - he loved the glasses and wanted to wear both of them at once!


As always, refuses to smile when I ask...  
(see why I thought H + modeling would be disastrous?)






Post-shoot reward - a trip to Costco complete with free sampling!  :)



Big boy is responsible for handing over the card at checkout


Totally passed out after a long day (yes, very swollen-looking face, but it's just a funny camera angle..)



**I can't wait to share the actual pics from the shoots - because the catalogs don't come out for a few months I'm not really supposed to post anything online.....  So stay tuned!**

No comments:

Post a Comment