Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A week in random pictures

It's been a pretty eventful week. Here's a glimpse into what we've been up to..


A nap with a view


Mommy figured the floor was the safest spot


Hudson made some friends while discovering the best toy ever!




My 2nd time at a laundromat in Taipei.  The first time was when I was here last summer...  Unfortunately, this time there was no English instructions....

Didn't actually pay the 10NTD to find out what "thing" was




We can officially live here happily - Costco has pretzel bread!!


Holding hands while waiting for a cab after dinner


Such sibling sweetness


Tantrum in Starbucks over a packet of marshmallows


Breakfast discovery - egg pancake thing stuffed with whatever you want!
(Granted, pics would have looked more appetizing if I hadn't waited until we'd eaten most of it)


Jully's Place - our first breakfast spot, first morning in our new place (where we got the eggy pancake above)


Baby playing on the floor in the heat (took us a while to figure out how to work the A/C!) 
 Life is tough when you can't read...


angel


Kids' room!


Thai place 5 min walk away


the rejected fridge


Huds and Anny


It's 80 degrees and everyone is wearing winter coats and sweaters!!!
(Which of these is not like the others?)


One of my primary motivators for moving

Ahh, Taiwan, I love your bakeries!!!!

Sienna getting in on the action


Anny brought Hudson some pet fish this morning


3 comments:

  1. Devin is the odd one out!
    I think I've worked out how to follow your blog :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there was a way to sign up to follow it, and then you get an email every time there was a new post... But I don't think that's how it works. I'll post on fb whenever there is an update. If you figure out a better way, let me know! :)

      We miss you guys. I'm hoping for an email update from you soon! xx

      Delete
  2. At least my comment was published :)
    Lets see if I get the feeds!
    Love that I can see and hear what you guys are up to

    ReplyDelete