Monday, March 25, 2013

More pictures

Most amusing sight I was unfortunately not able to snap - a man carrying around a dog in a forward-facing baby bjorn at the mall. Hoping this was not a once-off thing. Was too hilarious!

In any event, here are some pics from the past few days....

Early morning kisses


and cuddles..  
(Sienna is wearing H's hand-me-down diapers.)  
Let's just say I get complimented a lot on my 2 adorable sons...


More irresistible kissy cuteness


Haven't been sleeping very well since we got here.
Think this might have something to do with it.. 
(2 out of 3 passed out in this pic)


Aunt Tracy came for a visit and we had a girls' dinner out!


Very serious cartoons on TV apparently



Cheeky boy knew I was snapping pics..



Girl's a pro at sitting now

Examining her dolly



Love this drooly face!


This was the freakiest traffic director ever - with creepy face mask and everything!


Saw the most enormous apples ever today - at equally huge price ($50+)!!
(really should have put my hand out to give scale to the ridiculous size of these apples)


This is proving to be a dangerous indulgence.  Hit up Chatime again today.
I can't get enough of this stuff - snack + drink in one.  So satisfying!
And at $1.50, I pretty much can't resist it ever.  Just a bit concerned because there was a number next to it on the menu which could possibly have been the caloric content..  Hmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment